VISION Registration Rates
What does the registration fee include?
- The full conference registration fee includes access to all general sessions, concurrent sessions and the Expo. Workshops, tours and the new STEM is CTE Symposium are an additional cost. Meals are not included in the cost of registration.
What is your speaker/presenter registration policy?
- All speakers and presenters are required to register for CareerTech VISION. All accepted speakers/presenters will receive additional information to register online. If you have questions about registering as a speaker/presenter please contact Jaime Alston, Director of Meetings & Events.
When will I receive my registration materials?
- Registration materials will no longer be mailed. You must pick up all registration materials (conference badge, related tickets, conference bag and pertinent information) at the ACTE Registration Area.
Can I register onsite?
- You can register onsite for CareerTech VISION. Please note that some tours and Wednesday (pre-conference) workshops may be sold out onsite. Awards banquet tickets are not available for purchase onsite.
Do you offer group discounts?
- We offer a 10% group discount when you register 10 or more individuals from the same institution and pay with one check or purchase order. The discount applies to CareerTech VISION registrations only. The discount does not apply to any of the Wednesday workshops, awards banquet, or additional conferences offered. Each attendee must send payment with completed registration forms. Not applicable to speaker registration, retiree rate and student rates.
What is your cancelation policy?
- All cancelation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 703-683-9367. Please note that cancelation requests for an already confirmed registration will be processed according to the following schedule:
- Through Sept. 23 : 100 % refund (less $100 administrative fee)
- Sept. 24 – Oct. 28: 50% refund
- After Oct. 28: No refunds available
- Registrants unable to attend may also send a substitute. Substitutions will not be accepted unless received in writing from the original registrant by Oct. 28. A letter from the original registrant authorizing the substitution must be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 703-683-9367, along with the substitute’s completed registration form by Oct. 28. The substitute’s registration fee will be subject to pricing based on her/his ACTE membership status.