Log in to the Exhibitor Services Center for the most up-to-date information on services and ordering options available throughout the conference cycle.
Below are general time frames for service availability to help in your planning.
Rental Charges and Space Reservations
ACTE charges a flat rate of $1,700 per 10' x 10' space or $17 per square foot.
To reserve space prior to February 2020, submit the Application/Contract with a minimum deposit of $500 per each booth space rental or $5 per square foot.
To reserve space after January 2020, submit the Application/Contract with full payment for booth space rental.
- Cancelations occurring before May 15, 2020, will receive full refund.
- Cancelations occurring between May 15, 2020 and July 15, 2020, the exhibitor forfeits the deposit.
- Cancelations after July 15, 2020, will receive no refund
What's Included With Your Booth
- Listing and Logo on VISION website interactive Expo hall
- Listing in the VISION program app (there is no printed program guide)
- One complimentary, full-conference registration for each contracted booth (up to four total)
- Two complimentary booth staff registrations per booth rented (up to a maximum of twelve)
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain backwall, and 3' high curtain side dividers
- 7" x 44" identification sign listing company name and booth number
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
The price of booth rental does not include storage, placement, shipment, or reshipment of exhibit materials, special lighting, booth furnishings, tables, chairs, electrical supplies, carpet, individual booth cleaning, or any other special service ordered by the exhibitor.
Exposition Rules and Regulations
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for a detailed description of the rules, regulations, and liabilities governing the 2020 CareerTech Expo.
Your booth must be carpeted. You can rent carpet through Freeman or bring your own floor covering.
Exhibitor Service Center
The Exhibitor Service Center or ESC is your one-stop-shop resource to all things regarding the expo. Once you have logged-in you will be able to:
- View you invoice and pay outstanding balances
- Register booth staff
- Update your online company profile (your virtual booth)
- Download important documents and order forms
- And Much More!
VISION Program App Listing
Please keep your Exhibitor Directory information current. This information is used for the interactive CareerTech Expo floor plan and the VISION 2020 Program App. Log in to the Exhibitor Services Center to update your listing.
The VISION website and Program App are the only sources for VISION program and schedule information. We do not publish a printed program guide for this event.
Official Decorator and Drayage Contractor
The official general services decorator and drayage contractor for the exposition is Freeman. Freeman will maintain a service desk in the expo hall during installation, exposition hours, and dismantling.
Cost information and forms for all additional services will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit (see below for more information).
Exhibitor Service Kit
All contracted exhibitors will have access to the Exhibitor Service Kit online. The Exhibitor Service Kit includes detailed and comprehensive information on exhibitor activities, important exposition guidelines, shipping, utilities and special services, and other exposition logistics.
The Exhibitor Service Kit will be available August, 2020.
Exhibitor Booth Staff Registration
You will be required to register all staff for your booth. Online booth staff registration will be available July, 2020. Log in to the Exhibitor Services Center to do so.
The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is ACTE's official headquarter hotel. Reserve your room through ACTE’s housing block here
Warning - ACTE does not solicit exhibitors for housing. If you are contacted about housing it is not legitimate.
Really Make a Difference in Your ROI!
A well-run booth is the most cost effective way to sell a product or service. This doesn’t just mean sending staff and setting up your display in time. Investing a few dollars on the front end can be vital to your success.
In order to ensure this show is a success, here are a few suggestions from ACTE:
- Invite your top prospects to the event with a personable phone call. We provide each exhibitor with 20 complimentary CareerTech Expo Only guest-passes.
- Make your show presence an integrated part of your marketing plans. How? Advertise in issues of Techniques magazine leading up to the show. Or send out pre-show mailers or E-blasts with something inventive to get people to stop by your booth. We have mailing lists that are available for purchase.
- Raise your profile during the show through one of our numerous sponsorship opportunities—tote bag inserts, game stations, VISION program ap, general sessions, workshops, Awards Banquet or more.
By just doing a few of these additional things – above and beyond what other companies are doing – you can really make a difference in your ROI!
Consider Sponsoring VISION 2020
Sponsorships are currently available; Contact Jim Waterhouse, ACTE Exhibits Manager, at 800-826-9972, ext.332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Techniques Magazine and VISION 2020 Advertising
Advertising special rates are currently available; Contact Tom Minich (607-264-9069 or email@example.com.
For questions or more information, contact Jim Waterhouse, ACTE Exhibits Manager, at 800-826-9972, ext.332 or firstname.lastname@example.org