There’s something for everyone in CTE at VISION, a must-attend event for educators, industry representatives and business leaders. You’ll find four finite days of infinite professional development possibilities, prime networking opportunities and direct access to 4,000+ individuals representing all facets of CTE.
- Renowned keynote speakers exploring new directions in CTE
- 300+ concurrent sessions covering every aspect of secondary and postsecondary CTE
- CareerTech Expo and interactive exhibitor workshops
- Career Pavilion providing essential resources on several CTE career pathways
- Wednesday workshops and tours offering insights into focused topics and CTE programming
- Awards Banquet, a heartwarming and inspirational gathering of dedicated and passionate CTE professionals and supporters
- Opportunities to connect, collaborate and build lasting friendships with colleagues and peers from around the globe.
ACTE’s unveiling of the full CareerTech VISION 2017 agenda coming soon! Take a peek into last year's VISION conference experience.
Bigger and better than ever, VISION’s Career Pavilion will feature CTE career pathways with representatives showcasing career opportunities and resources to help you get your students excited about their future career path.
Join the most distinguished CTE professionals, programs and organizations in an evening of festivity, live entertainment and elegant ceremony at ACTE’s Awards Banquet on Wednesday, Dec. 6.
Kick off your VISION experience with:
- Wednesday workshops focused on specialized topics
- Local tours of thriving CTE programs
- State Leadership Training Program, helping great educators become great leaders
Check back for workshop and tour details!
Information coming soon on these companion events, enriching your conference experience at VISION even more:
- ACTER Conference
- IVETA Conference and/or International CTE Sessions
- NAAE Conference
- NCCER’s Construction Career Pathways Conference
Accommodations & Event Venue
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Dr.
Nashville, TN 37214
Rate: Single/Double: $159 plus a $6 resort fee, 15.25% sales & occupancy tax and a $2.50 city tax
Mention ACTE’s CareerTech VISION when booking your room.
Reserve your room online.
More travel details.
- VISION 2018: Nov. 28 – Dec. 1, San Antonio
- VISION 2019: Dec. 4 – 7, Anaheim
- VISION 2020: Dec. 2 – 5, Nashville