VISION Mobile App
A More Eco-Friendly and Engaging Experience at VISION
We’re going paperless! We're leveraging technology at your fingertips to produce a more engaging, immersive and personalized experience. The VISION Mobile App contains all of the program and event information you will need to attend the conference. This app is free to download and is available for Apple and Android users. Still love your Blackberry? Access the same information on our web based app or if you prefer to not use the app, you can use the VISION website.
Mobile App Benefits:
- Easy access to sessions by dates, title, category or speaker.
- View the exhibitor listing by company, booth or product.
- Create a personalized agenda that can sync to your calendar.
- Take notes within the app.
- Receive event updates and schedule changes in real time.
- Download the convention center and expo maps.
- Enhanced interaction and messaging capabilities with speakers and other VISION attendees.
- An eco-friendly and eco-efficient event, helping us collectively reduce our carbon footprint while ensuring you have all the latest event information you need in one, easy place.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- For Apple devices, this app runs on iOS 8.0 or above. For Androids it runs on Jelly Bean 4.1x or above. Please be sure to update your phone to the latest software before downloading the app. You can find the latest software for your mobile device by checking for updates in your settings.
- Get ahead of the game and download the app to create your personalized experience.
- Free Wi-Fi will be available at the convention center during the conference.
How do I download the app and login?
- Search "ACTE CareerTech VISION" in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
- Download the app.
- Open the app and click on the “My Planner” icon and log in or sign up using the same email address you used for the conference registration.
- iPhone users: From the home screen, tap on the Start button in the bottom right-hand corner and then click on Meeting in the green menu bar at the bottom of your screen. A VISION 2017 icon will appear, tap the icon and click on the download button.
- Android users: From the home screen tap on the play button, then tap on the grid in the top right-hand corner of your screen. Click the Meeting and a VISION 2017 icon will appear. Tap the icon and click on the download button.